Changing how it is bought and consumed
At ComputeNext, we’re changing the way IT will happen. As everything reaches internet scale – cloud services will be the core delivery model. Today a handful of providers are in the thick of it, but multiple market research companies predict that cloud services brokerage and true cloud marketplaces, as a whole, will grow to more than $100 billion in revenue by 2020, thereby becoming the single fastest-growing portion of the cloud sector. Are you brave enough to be a part of it?
We offer competitive compensation including:
- Stock options
- Full medical insurance
- Three weeks of paid vacation time
Send your resume to [email protected]
Engineering (Hyderabad, India)
Are you interested in:
- transforming the way people use Cloud Computing today?
- the challenges, opportunities and growth potential of a new startup company?
- an influential role alongside a strong senior software engineering team?
ComputeNext is currently looking for experienced Software Engineers, who want to participate in building a new, transparent Marketplace that leverages a wide variety of Cloud platforms. We are creating “the Expedia for Cloud Resources” !
We seek Software Engineers to help us develop several aspects of the Marketplace
- a web site that enables Consumers and Providers to engage and transact for Cloud Resources
- internal APIs that interact with Cloud Resources
- externally-facing APIs that our Consumers use to interact with their Cloud Resources
- integrating different web services from cloud providers
The Successful Candidate:
- is a Software Engineer with 2-3 years of experience in roles with increasing responsibility. Has B.Tech/MCA/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- is a self-motivated team player, eager to learn and work on new technologies. Proactive and ready to take challenges and comes up with ideas for solving the problems or design.
- knowledge and experience working with Cloud platforms and services is a plus
- has experience working in diverse environments that involve SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- has solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- has experience on MVC framework, JDBC, and writing RESTful web services
- has experience on Service Oriented Architecture
- thrives in a highly dynamic & challenging environment that implements the Agile Process
- familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- has proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- has experience with test-driven development
- has a positive attitude and an eagerness to develop and deliver high-quality solutions!
Sales & Marketing (Hyderabad, India)
- Able to identifying the key verticals and personnel through extensive MR research
- Help in building up lead database
- Customer profiling
- Able to generating leads through phone/emails
- Drafting follow-ups and able to customize emails
- Setting-up meetings/appointments for field sales teams by vetting leads
- Handling first level sales calls/corporate presentations and demo’s (if required)
- Managing and tracking customer information using CRM
- Provide feedback to product development on technical issues for future product requirements
- Repository management – Q&A, presentations and customer folders
Pre-sales activity: ( Pre-sales and technical pre-sales consultant)
- Able to present technical demo
- Objection handling
- Proof of Concept (POC) creation with the help of technical team
- Solution customization
- Competency in preparing of marketing collaterals like capability documents, case studies, service sheets and project examples (with the support of technical team)
- Drafting NDA’s, agreements and SOW’s
- Responding to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Conduct and involve in product webinars
- Support marketing team (Competitive intelligence, SWOT analysis, metrics etc.)
Qualifications / Experience:
- B.Tech with MBA (Marketing) will be given preference.